About this template
Impress potential clients and showcase your performance marketing expertise with our interactive Google Ads Proposal Template. Designed for clarity and impact, this template enables your team to present targeted, data-driven, and persuasive proposals tailored to your client's needs.
Our template highlights the benefits of your Google Ads services, including improved visibility, increased traffic, and better ROI, ultimately winning over clients and driving campaign success.
- Executive summary
- Situation analysis
- Preliminary analysis
- Campaign setup
- Campaign management
- Campaign evaluation
- Project scope
- Certified partner
- Who we are
- Call to action
About the author
Brendan Connaughton|Head of Growth Marketing
Brendan heads up growth marketing and demand generation at Qwilr, overseeing performance marketing, SEO, and lifecycle initiatives. Brendan has been instrumental in developing go-to-market functions for a number of high-growth startups and challenger brands.
The key to winning a Google Ads pitch is to create a data-driven narrative around what your customers could achieve with the right Google Ads approach. To win their attention and trust, you have to clearly articulate why and how your Google Ads strategy will impact their bottom line — not just vanity metrics like impressions and clicks.
A great Google Ads proposal helps your prospect understand where you come in, what you can bring to the table, and how your Google Ads strategy will push more high quality leads and revenue into their pipeline. It shouldn't overwhelm the buyer with technical terms –– instead it should address how you approach their core business problems and detail how you and your team think about performance marketing holistically.– Brendan Connaughton, Head of Growth Marketing @ Qwilr
Whether you’re pitching SEM, Display Ads, or Remarketing campaigns, you need to make sure your pitch focuses on the benefits of your chosen pay-per-click strategy, team, and expertise. To achieve this, your Google Ads proposal needs to:
- Use a structure that supports your narrative
- Enable you to explain your campaign setup in laymen’s terms
- Show how you will run campaign management
- Assist you in juggling data and visual aids
- Clearly underline your strategy, workflow, deliverables, budget, and expectations
- Focus on how your work will help your customers’ get the return on investment they’re aiming for
A Google Ads proposal is needed when selling PPC management services to potential clients. This type of sales proposal aims to convince your prospect that you can take their AdWords campaign to the next level while validating their trust in your expertise.
The whole point of a sales proposal is to help you forge a relationship with a potential customer, showcase the benefits of your Google Ads services, and, most importantly, secure their business.
Whether you’re a PPC agency, freelancer, or expert consultant, a Google Ads proposal can help you better explain the value of your services, demonstrate why you’re the best choice for their Google Ads campaign, and show how you can boost conversion rates.
This Google Ads proposal template helps you take your prospects by the hand and lead them through all the high-level points of building PPC campaigns that get people to click and buy.
We’ve made it easy for you to tell your story. Our Google Ads proposal template allows you to
- Easily embed images, data tables, spreadsheets, and more
- Include interactive pricing to upsell your services
- 100% match your brand for a cohesive buyer experience
Moreover, this template also enables you to:
- Know when your prospects look at the proposal
- Share from your website, so you offer a branded experience, end-to-end
- Get data on who’s looking at your proposal, when, and for how long
- See how prospects use the proposal, with Hotjar and Google Analytics integrations
- Connect your proposal with accounting software, so you minimize data entry
As for your potential clients, they’ll be able to:
- Sign the proposal directly
- Make card payments on the spot, from the proposal, helping to speed up client payment times
This Google Ads proposal template makes your life — and your prospects’ — easier.
Using our AdWords proposal template is as easy as typing in a Google Doc — but a lot more interactive, engaging, and compelling than that. You can do it all in minutes:
- Build an interactive and mobile-friendly Google Ads proposal document
- Collaborate with your internal stakeholders and client decision-makers right in the document
- Monitor your prospects’ engagement, time spent on the document, and clicks
- Underline every step of your PPC strategy
- Explain your processes, deliverables, and approach
- Get into the nitty-gritty details of your Google Ads tactics, from ad copy to ad groups and account structure
- Empower your sales team to drive conversations instead of uni-directional monologues
- Focus on solutions and benefits, not bland jargon
- Embed sales collateral in any format, so prospects can access it from the proposal
- Keep your information-sharing procedure secure and compliant
A tool packed with features
Establish your brand settings once and automatically apply to every piece of collateral.
Collect payments instantly from customers with Stripe or direct to your own payment system.
Security & GDPR
Add security features like password protection and link expiry to protect sensitive content.
Add Calendly links, videos, surveys, Looms, GIFs and more to every page.
Get deals signed on the spot with built-in e-signing ability.
Create a library of reusable content for sales reps.
Showcase your value with an interactive ROI calculator embedded in your Qwilr pages.
Set up permissions so your team accesses only what they need.
Empower buyers with interactive pricing plans and quotes.
Templates for every use case
Explore templates for sales, marketing, customer success, sales enablement and more.Explore proposal templates
Frequently asked questions
The easiest way to create a Google Ads proposal is by grabbing a sales proposal template focused on Google Ads services. For instance, the Qwilr Google Ads proposal enables you to easily and securely streamline information-sharing in an engaging, interactive, and fully-integrated way.
A good Google Ads strategy starts with understanding the business you're promoting, its target audience, its current Google Ads strategy, and its competitors. Once you have this information, you can start drawing a strategy with elements like an account structure, keyword research, ad copywriting and testing, bid optimization, landing page creation, and more.
The Google Ads proposal process involves pitching your services to potential clients, then providing them with all the necessary information to make an informed decision. This includes a competitive analysis, website audit, a PPC assessment, as well as the steps involved in driving the strategy you're proposing, the expected timeline, deliverables, results, and more.
The best way to create a Google Ads proposal is by grabbing a template specialized in this, and personalizing it with your branding, strategy, goals, and processes. Furthermore, a good Google Ads proposal is interactive, collaborative, and integrates with esignatures, real-time payment options, and analytics apps that make the entire sales process more efficient -- for you and your prospects alike.
The benefits of Google Ads include a widespread network (for Display Ads), increased targeting accuracy, better ROI than traditional marketing, instant results, and a relatively low cost of entry. Furthermore, Google Ads works with other strategies, such as organic and content marketing, that can further maximize its potential.
Google Ads (formerly known as Google AdWords) offers different types of ads, such as search, display, shopping, and even video. The mechanism behind every kind of ad is different. For instance, when you run Google Display Ads, you can reach customers in your target audience while browsing websites and content. On the other hand, search ads appear when people type a certain query in Google.