About this template
Win clients and showcase your email campaign expertise with our interactive template. Designed for clarity and impact, this template enables your team to present a targeted, data-driven, and results-oriented email marketing proposal tailored to your client's needs.
Craft email marketing proposals that highlight the benefits of your marketing services, including improved open rates, increased conversions, and better ROI, ultimately securing more business and driving campaign success.
- Executive summary
- Our process
- Project scope
- Case study
- Our team
An email marketing proposal serves as a comprehensive document that outlines a strategic plan for businesses to execute successful email campaigns.
It showcases the importance of email marketing for the client's business and presents a well-defined strategy to achieve their goals.
This proposal is specifically designed to be shared with potential clients, providing them with insights into how email marketing can benefit their business, why our company is the ideal choice to provide the service, and the execution process for the email marketing campaign.
The Power of Email Marketing
Studies have shown that email marketing boasts an average return on investment (ROI) of 3800%, which means that for every $1 invested, businesses can expect an average return of $38.
These statistics clearly highlight the immense potential that email marketing holds for businesses of all sizes.
An email marketing proposal is used:
- When pitching to a potential client: If you're an agency or a marketing professional trying to win a contract, an email marketing proposal is an excellent way to present your plan. It clarifies the benefits, cost, timeline, and expected results to the client.
- Planning an in-house campaign: If you're a business planning to do email marketing internally, a proposal helps organize your thoughts, establish clear goals, and develop a strategic plan.
- Making a business case to senior stakeholders: If you're an employee who needs to convince management about the value of an email marketing campaign, a well-crafted proposal can be persuasive.
- Easy to Use: Qwilr's Email Marketing Proposal Template is designed with user-friendliness in mind. You can effortlessly customize and edit the template to create a tailored proposal that aligns with your business's unique requirements. You don't need any design or technical skills to use this template effectively.
- Professional Look: With Qwilr's proposal template, you can be confident that your email marketing proposal will have a polished and professional appearance. The template's design ensures that your email marketing strategy is showcased in a visually appealing manner, making it easy for potential clients to understand and engage with.
- Efficient Communication: By utilizing a standardized template, you can streamline the communication of your email marketing strategy to potential clients. This saves you time and effort, allowing you to focus on other crucial aspects of your business while still delivering a comprehensive and visually captivating proposal.
- Tailored Proposals: Qwilr's Email Marketing Proposal Template is fully customizable, enabling you to tailor it to the specific needs of each client. This level of personalization makes your proposal more engaging and relevant to individual clients, significantly increasing your chances of winning their business.
Qwilr's Email Marketing Proposal Template is designed to be easy to use and customize. Here are the steps:
- Choose the Qwilr template that suits your needs best.
- Customize the branding to match your business. This includes adding your business's logo and color scheme.
- Edit and personalize the template to fit the email marketing campaign you plan to execute. This includes the email content, segmentation, and automation process, among other factors.
- Add your pricing and terms of service and share the proposal with your clients.
A tool packed with features
Establish your brand settings once and automatically apply to every piece of collateral.
Collect payments instantly from customers with Stripe or direct to your own payment system.
Security & GDPR
Add security features like password protection and link expiry to protect sensitive content.
Add Calendly links, videos, surveys, Looms, GIFs and more to every page.
Get deals signed on the spot with built-in e-signing ability.
Create a library of reusable content for sales reps.
Showcase your value with an interactive ROI calculator embedded in your Qwilr pages.
Set up permissions so your team accesses only what they need.
Empower buyers with interactive pricing plans and quotes.
Templates for every use case
Explore templates for sales, marketing, customer success, sales enablement and more.Explore proposal templates
Frequently asked questions
The best way to write an email marketing proposal is to outline your plan, including strategy, tactics, and implementation. In your proposal, make sure to detail any challenges that come along with email campaigns and offer solutions to overcome them. You can use Qwilr's Email Marketing Proposal Template to create a professional and easy-to-use proposal.
To pitch your email marketing proposal, highlight the strengths of your email marketing campaign, including your research, strategy, content creation, and analysis. You can also offer to speak with potential clients personally to discuss any questions or concerns they may have.
Effective email marketing proposals will have a clear and concise summary of the plan. The proposal should detail the research and analysis, segmentation, content creation, automation process, and metrics used to track the campaign's success. Effective proposals should also include customized pricing information.
It's important to include the following elements in your email marketing proposal:
- The purpose of the email campaign.
- A summary of the research and analysis that informed the plan.
- The segmentation plan for the audience and the email list.
- A content creation plan, including topics, format, and messaging.
- An automation process to ensure timely and frequent emails.
- Metrics used to track the campaign's success.
- Customized pricing information.