Sarah Frazier • Sep 28, 2021
Qwilr named proposal software leader in 4 essential categories
In a series of reports released by the third-party business review site, G2, Qwilr was named the leader of four primary criteria in the proposal software category, including best ROI.
In a series of reports released by the third-party business review site, G2, Qwilr was named the leader of four criteria in the proposal software category. The designations represent significant considerations for anyone evaluating proposal software options and include:
- Overall leader in the proposal software category
- Most implementable proposal software
- Best and shortest ROI
- Easiest set up / highest ease of use rating
Highlights of the March 2021 report findings:
Best and shortest ROI
From G2’s analysis, Qwilr has the fastest ROI in the market as compared to PandaDoc.
- 77% of Qwilr users average six months or less to obtain a return on their investment, with the average period for full payback equating to just five months.
- PandaDoc’s ROI timespan came in almost twice as long as Qwilr at nine months.
- 6% of PandaDoc users reported never receiving total payback for their investment.
Easiest proposal software set up
Ease of set-up was another criterion G2 evaluated, with Qwilr being the clear leader. PandaDoc users reported a go-live time nearly 4x longer than Qwilr.
- 68% of Qwilr users reported it took less than a day to set up Qwilr.
- Qwilr’s go-live time averages six days.
- Conversely, only 46% of PandaDoc users were able to set up the platform in less than a day, and 45% of customers reported it taking a month or less.
- PandaDoc’s go-live time averages 21 days.
Overall leader in proposal software
G2’s report aggregates reviews from technology buyers, investors, and analysts to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. In their analysis of 43 criteria, Qwilr was rated higher in 37 of them, earning the distinction of the overall leader in the proposal software category. Besides shortest ROI and ease of use, Qwilr also received top rankings for:
- Performance and reliability
- Customization options
- Integration and APIs
- Ease of doing business with / quality of customer support
All rankings are based on 386 user satisfaction reviews. View the full report on G2.
Start winning with Qwilr today
Start a free trial or get a personalized product demo from the Qwilr sales team.