7 PandaDoc Alternatives for Proposal Creation & Document Automation
In the world of sales, creating captivating proposals is a crucial step to winning over high value customers. A well-crafted proposal serves multiple purposes: effectively communicating your offering, providing detailed information for internal approvals, and showcasing your business' capabilities to deliver results.
However, despite the undeniable importance of proposals, statistics reveal that only 47% of them lead to closed won deals. There's various contributing factors for this, including inadequate prospect qualification, misalignment in proposal solutions, and poorly written proposals.
Fortunately, there's a solution to create more compelling proposals and streamline your sales process, such that you free up valuable rep time that can be better spent working on high value activities, like working with prospects and existing clients. By choosing the right proposal software, you can automate the creation process and access proposal templates, ultimately boosting your close rates. Exploring alternatives like Pandadoc is essential to make an informed decision.
Best alternative for sales teams and enterprises: Qwilr
- Use cases: Qwilr can be used for marketing, sales, sales ops, recruitment, and customer success.
- Standout features: Web based proposal creation and document automation.
- Templates: Users have access to 100+ professional proposal templates.
- Tracking & analytics: Users can track who engages with content and the pages and information they access. This is helpful when multithreading sales deals.
- Integrations: Qwilr offers easy integration with a wide range of sales software, including many popular CRMs like Hubspot & Salesforce.
- Customer support: Customers benefit from 24hr customer support during the week. Reduced support on holidays and weekends.
- Pricing: Qwilr offers users a 14-day free trial and business and enterprise plans. These start at $35/m for the Business package and $59/m for the Enterprise package.
Qwilr is an all-in-one solution that meets the needs of modern sales teams with its range of features. These include:
- A drag-and-drop visual editor
- Comprehensive analytics
- Integration capabilities
- Ready-to-use templates
See how Qwilr can level up your sales strategy
Get a tailored demo. No endless qualification callsBook a demo
The platform is designed to streamline your reps' workflows and boost efficiency. This means sales reps can create professional and personalized proposals at scale and get real-time insights into performance. The platform supports interactive pricing quotes and secure esigning.
Users have template options or can start from scratch, automating personalization and proposal generation for any sales team size. With an intuitive user experience, Qwilr enables flexibility and creativity for impactful proposals. Once you create your own templates, you can easily share them with team members, so all sales assets are consistent and reps are empowered to create client facing assets with ease.
This is enhanced with Qwilr's support of interactive elements like videos, gifs, configurable pricing, and ROI calculators. This caters to busy decision-makers or larger buying teams.
Qwilr's advanced analytics also offers valuable insights into how prospects and customers access and interact with proposals. This data allows for personalized sales interactions based on buyer needs and greater intel about how your buyers are engaging with your sales process. Have they shared your proposal on with the budget holder? Who is engaging with what content and when? With Qwilr, you know.
Overall, Qwilr's proposal software empowers sales teams to better serve their customers, with web based collateral that not only stands out, but gives you the toolkit to improve your sales & proposal process – making it the perfect PandaDoc alternative for sales teams.
- Easy sign-up and demo with a 14-day free trial period
- Detailed insight with advanced analytics
- Streamlined proposal creation
- Enhanced customer experience
- Cost prohibitive for individuals (best for 2+ user teams)
Best alternative for freelancers: Proposify
- Use case: Proposify business proposal software is used to streamline quote and contract creation.
- Specific standout feature: Proposify features a user-friendly design editor with simple drag-and-drop capabilities.
- Templates: Proposify has 75+ templates to explore.
- Tracking & analytics: Proposify business metrics show users their close rate, views, and dollar value. Sales analytics allow managers to monitor rep performances.
- Integrations: Proposify can be integrated with hundreds of web apps and project management tools by using Zapier.
- Customer support: 8 am - 8 pm EST from Monday to Thursday and 8 am - 4 pm EST Fridays.
- Pricing: Proposify offers a Team Plan for $49/m (includes unlimited documents) and a Business Plan for $590/m.
Proposify is an online proposal software. It's designed to help streamline business processes and gain control and visibility at every step.
Proposify has assisted over 8,000 businesses in closing more deals. It provides software to create, send, track, and e-sign proposals, contracts, and agreements. Key features of Proposify include:
- Real-time reporting
- Client input forms
- Content Library
- Interactive quoting
- Electronic signature software
- Custom fields
- Support for 15 languages
- eSign capabilities
- Proposal management capabilities
- Customizable templates
- CRM integrations
However, there are a few drawbacks. Individual users need to sign up for individual plans, which can be costly for larger business teams. Some users have also reported challenges with text alignment. This requires additional effort to achieve the desired appearance.
- Control and visibility
- Popular in specific industries
- Interactive quoting
- Expensive individual plan costs
- Text alignment issues can make proposals look sloppy
- Performance issues
Best alternative for sole traders: GetAccept
- Use case: Create sales documents, case studies, and video demos.
- Specific standout feature: All-in-one sales enablement tool.
- Templates: Extensive template library.
- Tracking & analytics: Deal analytics, pipeline insights, sales dashboard.
- Integrations: More than 500 automation and integrations, including Hubspot, Salesforce, SuperOffice, and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Customer support: Webchat option.
- Pricing: The Essential package starts at $15/m and the Professional package is $49/m per user.
GetAccept is an all-in-one pandadoc alternative that offers features for creating and managing proposals and makes it easier to e-sign documents. It provides proposal templates and a chat feature within proposals. The option to add videos is also available.
It offers tools for creating customized business proposals, document analytics, and real-time chat with clients. Because of this, GetAccept serves as a comprehensive sales enablement tool. It provides pipeline insights and features for creating various sales content.
However, users have reported challenges with the search function and basic filtering system. GetAccept also has limited interactive and design features. This makes it less visually appealing compared to other options which also help you get to 'yes' faster with standout collateral. Some other downsides include limitations at the lower end of the tiered pricing plans, the less advanced text editor and template creation functionality.
Overall, GetAccept is a viable alternative to PandaDoc. It has unique features such as sales collateral management and automated SMS reminders.
- All-in-one sales enablement
- Unique management and reminder features
- Robust library and templates
- Limited interactive design features
- Limited functionality
- Less advanced text editor and template creation
Best alternative for salesforce power users: Conga Composer
- Use case: Conga Composer is best used for customizing quotes and sales proposals.
- Specific standout feature: Customized sales proposal creation.
- Templates: Extensive template library.
- Tracking & analytics: Analytics reporting, basic reporting, advanced reporting, scheduled reporting.
- Integrations: Conga Composer has a range of enterprise integration partners including Adobe Sign, Google Drive, One Drive, Amazon S3,Salesforce, and more.
- Customer support: Community support and Conga tech and services end-to-end support by phone from 8 am to 7 pm Monday to Friday in the U.S.
- Pricing: $35/m per user.
Conga provides scalable solutions for automated document generation. It also provides users with end-to-end contract lifecycle management, and configure, price, and quote (CPQ) processes.
Conga Composer enables users to manage documents and streamline document creation. It does this by utilizing pre-built or customized templates populated with Salesforce data. It offers automation, personalized document generation, and increased visibility through notifications and history.
This option excels in customized sales proposals, quotes, and batch document generation. However, it may not be suitable for simple document creation or organizations with low Salesforce usage. Conga Composer is that they are actively working on expanding its capabilities beyond Salesforce and addressing limitations such as file size and format compatibility.
- Streamlined document generation
- Scalable batch document generation
- Increased insights and visibility
- Salesforce dependency
- Format and file size limitations
- High basic document creation cost
Best alternative for RFP response management: RFPIO
- Use case: Creating automated processes for RFPs, RFIs, and RFQs.
- Specific standout feature: Automated response functionality.
- Templates: The templates available with RFPIO are extremely limited.
- Tracking & analytics: Comprehensive reports can be configured by exporting RFPIO projects.
- Integrations: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Customer support: Monday to Friday 24h (excluding holidays).
- Pricing: Custom quotes based on individual needs.
RFPIO is a proposal management and sales automation software solution. It is designed for companies that respond to RFPs, RFIs, RFQs, and security questionnaires. It streamlines the manual and repetitive work involved in these processes. This can significantly enhance sales productivity.
However, it lacks extensive proposal templates and advanced features. This makes it less suitable for most sales teams.
RFPIO offers a range of features, including:
- Easy import/export
- Proposal knowledge base
- Answer library
- Evaluation intake forms
- Project management tools for proposal tracking
With RFPIO, users can leverage technology to improve the B2B purchase lifecycle and drive growth. Its AI-powered capabilities, combined with human collaboration, provide transparency. RFPIO is trusted by a diverse range of organizations, from Fortune 100 enterprises to SMBs. It's utilized by sales, marketing, proposal, presales, customer support, and investor relations teams. Its main functions are:
- Centralize response content
- Automate responses
- Collaborate with experts
- Maintain consistent content
- Streamline response workflows
The software offers automated bid, quote, and limited proposal building templates. It also provides comprehensive reporting and visualizations for content, process, and outcomes.
Overall, RFPIO serves as an all-in-one solution for response management. It enables organizations to save time, centralize response content, collaborate effectively, improve win rates, manage contracts, and gain real-time visibility into response workflows.
- Enhanced productivity
- Centralized knowledge management
- Data-driven insights
- Limited proposal templates
- Lack of advanced proposal features
- Steep learning curve
Grab our Demo Follow Up Template
Get to 'yes' faster by captivating your buyer with web-based sales assetsTry for free
Best alternative for streamlining RFP processes: Loopio
- Use case: Streamlining RFP and DDQ processes.
- Specific standout feature: Centralized RFP responses.
- Templates: Existing and customizable template library.
- Tracking & analytics: RFP analytics template to track results.
- Integrations: Loopio has 5 categories of integrations – CRM, Communication, Cloud Storage, SSO, and Sales Enablement. For each of these integration categories, Loopio has 2-5 marquee solutions.
- Customer support: Help center and award-winning customer service team.
- Pricing: Not on their website – available through their sales process.
Loopio is a request for proposal (RFP) software that helps improve team productivity. It enables users to respond to RFPs, due diligence questionnaires (DDQ), and security questionnaires.
Loopio's feature set includes:
- Content Library
- Magic response automation
- Dynamic RFP templates
- Project tracking
- Proposal analytics
- CRM system integration
- Intuitive interface
- Branding customization
Loopio provides a freshness score for content, allowing users to track when updates were last made. It also has a centralized response management for RFPs. This facilitates the recycling of top-performing content. It also enhances team collaboration, leading to time savings in proposal creation.
The software's content library and magic response automation are particularly beneficial for companies. They help to accelerate their responses to RFIs, RFPs, and security questionnaires.
However, Loopio may not be the ideal choice for organizations looking for a solution to serve a broader set of problems than just RFPs, for example proposals & sales collateral management. Its features and complexity may not align with those needs. Additionally, the cost associated with Loopio's comprehensive RFP functionality is also a consideration for teams operating on a smaller budget.
- Centralized content management and automation
- Collaborative proposal functionality
- Seamless customization and integration
- Complex feature set
- Steep learning curve
- High cost
Best alternative for sharing legal documents: DocSend
- Use case: DocSend can be used for sending proposals, board communications, investor relations, and pitch deck feedback.
- Specific standout feature: Secure document sharing.
- Templates: Docsend does not have any proposal templates.
- Tracking & analytics: Real-time document analytics.
- Integrations: DocSend is fully integrated with Dropbox Capture. Other integrations include Salesforce, email, and Zapier for thousands of applications.
- Customer support: DocSend customer service is available by phone and email.
- Pricing: $10/m for the Personal account, $45/m for the Standard account, and $150/m for the Advanced account. Enterprises can contact them directly for customized prices.
DocSend is a versatile and secure document-sharing solution. It's suitable for various purposes such as sales, investor relations, board communication, document management, non-profit fundraising, and pitch deck feedback.
Its key features include:
- Document sharing
- Electronic document signing process
- Secure client portals
- Document analytics
- Video analytics
DocSend doesn't have a built-in proposal builder or templates. However, it allows you to create client portals and upload sales enablement materials, including proposals. For customizing proposal documents, you can utilize external tools like Canva.
DocSend is designed to cater to different document-sharing needs across multiple teams. This makes it a scalable option. Its link-based system enables the customization of security settings for each recipient. Real-time monitoring of file views, performance assessment on a page-by-page basis, and the setup of advanced virtual deal rooms are also possible.
- Secure document sharing
- Advanced document analytics
- Versatile use cases
- No built-in builder
- Limited proposal features
- High price structure with less transparent pricing for enterprise accounts
Get a free 14-day trial
Increase deal velocity with beautiful web-based sales assets and analyticsTry for free
If you're searching for the best PandaDoc alternative, this comprehensive list should help you find the perfect solution. Your unique needs and use cases will determine the best fit for your businesses, but the information I have provided will hopefully make your search easier.
The ability to create high-quality proposals quickly will help your businesses stand out from the crowd. Qwilr online proposal software is the ideal solution for sales teams and SMEs. Qwilr sales proposal software is straightforward and boasts an extensive catalog of templates. This makes it easy to create documents that will catch your target's eye.
Our electronic signature tools make it easy for your prospective clients to sign legally binding documents when you close a sales deal.