Beautiful job descriptions With a simple editor, creating beautiful job descriptions is easy. You can include powerful images and video to show what the job is about and what your company stands for.
With a simple editor, creating beautiful job descriptions is easy. You can include powerful images and video to show what the job is about and what your company stands for.
Allow applicants to apply directly on your Qwilr page by integrating with Typeform. Ask specific questions to potential candidates to make the best ones stand out from the crowd.
Recycle and reuse
Save your Executive Assistant Job Description templates to streamline your hiring process.
Don't waste relevant data
Your standard website has metrics, but your job descriptions rarely capture vital information that can help shape your hiring process. Get deep insights that will help you recruit the best candidate.
Easy, no-fuss sharing
While you have the option of downloading your job posting as a PDF, sharing it as a Qwilr Page URL means you don't need to worry about file size, compression or formatting. Share your URL easily across email or messaging.
We're looking for an...
Full Time - New York, NY (USA)
BARRL is on the lookout for an organized person who will support the General Manager of our agency by keeping them on track and well-organized.
What we're looking for
We are looking to hire an Executive Assistant who is great at ensuring operations around the office run smoothly. You should be a well organized person with great people skills. Some knowledge of marketing and the travel industry is a plus.
To be successful in this role, you must be self-motivated, professional and capable of prioritizing your work. You’ll be supporting our General Manager as well as occasionally helping out other BARRL executives.
Who we are
We’re an award-winning digital agency at the heart of New York City, but our clients are from all around the world. Being a premier travel, adventure and tourism digital agency, it only makes sense that we work with organizations around the globe.
We specialize in programmatic advertising, long-term SEO strategies, social media and content marketing. No matter how big or small our client’s organization and budgets are, we’ve got a solution for them. This means you have a chance to work with both small businesses and renowned travel agencies.
Day to Day
On an almost daily basis, you’ll be responsible for:
- Coordinating the General Manager’s communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and meeting with some clients.
- Providing general administrative support.
- Handling some basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Preparing a variety of internal and external reports.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments, both locally and internationally.
- Managing travel itineraries when the General Manager needs to meet with clients.
- Conducting research to help prepare the General Manager for meetings with new clients.
You are someone who has...
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Great technology skills, with an ability to become familiar with new programs and software.
- A knack for collaboration and delegation of duties.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Impeccable multi-tasking abilities and a good sense of prioritization.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills.
- A friendly and professional demeanor.
(Why it's good to work at BARRL)
No lunchbox required
When you work in our offices, we provide you with breakfast, lunch and snacks. We have options to cater for a variety of dietary needs. And a barista that will make your coffee just right.
Work when you want
All our employees can choose the hours they work as long as their responsibilities have been covered. Everyone is entitled to work from home two days a week.
Fair salary and 401K
We believe in giving you a fair, competitive salary and support you in the long run. You also get a 401K with 4% match from us.
A healthy you
If you’re not feeling good, you won’t be able to do your best work. That’s why we offer full health and dental coverage for your immediate family members (partners and children) and yourself.
Keep on learning
We believe that there’s always an opportunity to learn and get better at your job. That’s why we support personal development opportunities such as industry conferences, business coaching or continuing education.
Balancing family and work is not an easy challenge. All BARRL employees are entitled to unlimited leave to care for a family member and our parental leave policy applies to both mothers and fathers (adoptions included).
How to Apply
Think you’re the Executive Assistant we’re looking for?
Send us a cover letter, your resume at email@example.com
So you’ll have an idea of what’s next, here are approximate dates
- Receiving applications: July 26 to August 12
- Reviewing applications: August 13 to August 15
- Interview and testing process: Starting August 16
If you have any questions or you’d like to clarify something with our HR department, get in touch with us.
Call us at 1-589-555-8976
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org