Show them what you've got
The sky's the limit when it comes to showcasing your perks to your potential candidates. Embed images, videos, Soundcloud audio, data tables and more, right into your job description to show what your company is all about.
Allow applicants to apply directly on your Qwilr page by integrating with Typeform. Ask specific questions to potential candidates to make the best ones stand out from the crowd.
Use it over and over again
Save your personalized business development manager job description template to streamline your future recruitment efforts.
Dive deep into analytics
Integrate your Qwilr Page with a number of analytics tools to get a comprehensive view of your job descriptions.
Don't waste relevant data
Your standard website has metrics, but your job descriptions rarely capture vital information that can help shape your hiring process. Get deep insights that will help you recruit the best candidate.
We're looking for a...
Business Development Manager
Full time - New York, NY (USA)
BARRL is on the lookout for an independent thinking individual who will help us reach out to new travel and tourism organizations.
What we're looking for...
We are looking to hire a Business Development Manager who is passionate about getting people to discover the world in their own way. You should understand the power of great content, have some basic awareness of travel-related digital media properties and contacts in the tourism industry.
To be successful in this role, you must also love meeting with new people, spotting creative collaboration opportunities and building strong relationships with B2B clients. You’ll also be the face of the organization at outreach events so we’re looking for someone with a charismatic personality.
Who we are
We’re an award-winning digital agency at the heart of New York City, but our clients are from all around the world. Being a premier travel, adventure and tourism digital agency, it only makes sense that we work with organizations around the globe.
We specialize in programmatic advertising, long-term SEO strategies, social media and content marketing. No matter how big or small our client’s organization and budgets are, we’ve got a solution for them. This means you have a chance to work with both small businesses and renowned travel agencies.
Day to Day
On an almost daily basis, you’ll be responsible for:
- Researching prospective accounts in the travel and tourism space.
- Seeking contact with promising B2B leads and keeping in touch even if an working relationship is not in place.
- Understand the target markets, the travel and tourism industry and which outreach strategies can be used to attract the right clients to work with BARRL.
- Collaborate with the product and sales teams to ensure that client requirements and sales targets are met.
- Be the face of BARRL at industry events to seek out new clients and maintain existing relationships.
- Possess a strong understanding of digital media advertising.
- Keeping up to date with competitors and digital trends.
You are someone who has...
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business development or sales.
- Great knowledge of programmatic advertising, performance sales and SEO.
- Contacts with junior and senior contacts with travel media and marketing agencies or direct advertisers.
- A deep understanding of the digital landscape, audience profiles, online ad targeting and campaign optimization.
- Excellent communication and people skills. You know how to close deals and make public presentations.
- An undergraduate degree.
(Why it's good to work at BARRL)
No lunchbox required
When you work in our offices, we provide you with breakfast, lunch and snacks. We have options to cater for a variety of dietary needs. And a barista that will make your coffee just right.
Work when you want
All our employees can choose the hours they work as long as their responsibilities have been covered. Everyone is entitled to work from home two days a week.
Fair salary and 401K
We believe in giving you a fair, competitive salary and support you in the long run. You also get a 401K with 4% match from us.
A healthy you
If you’re not feeling good, you won’t be able to do your best work. That’s why we offer full health and dental coverage for your immediate family members (partners and children) and yourself.
Keep on learning
We believe that there’s always an opportunity to learn and get better at your job. That’s why we support personal development opportunities such as industry conferences, business coaching or continuing education.
Balancing family and work is not an easy challenge. All BARRL employees are entitled to unlimited leave to care for a family member and our parental leave policy applies to both mothers and fathers (adoptions included).
How to Apply
Think you’re the Sales Manager we’re looking for?
Send us a cover letter, your resume and two references at firstname.lastname@example.org
So you’ll have an idea of what’s next, here are approximate dates:
- Receiving applications: July 26 to August 12
- Reviewing applications: August 13 to August 15
- Interview and testing process: Starting August 16
If you have any questions or you’d like to clarify something with our HR department, get in touch with us.
Call us at 1-589-555-8976
Email us at email@example.com