Google Ads Proposal Template
Let's face it: Google Ads is complicated, you don't want to walk your potential clients through an endless maze of information, jargon, and spreadsheet links. No, when you're helping clients drive better ROI from their PPC budget, you want to make sure your proposals are clear, comprehensive, and compelling.
Our Google Ads Proposal Template comes in to help you build an enticing, coherent, and persuasive pitch -- all in a matter of minutes.
About this template
How to build a Google Ads proposal that closes more deals
The key to winning a Google Ads pitch is to create a data-driven narrative around what your customers could achieve with the right Google Ads approach. To win their attention and trust, you have to clearly articulate why your Google Ads strategy is bound to yield real results — not just vanity metrics.
A good Google Ads proposal helps your prospect understand where you come in, what you can bring to the table, and how your Google Ads strategy will push more leads and revenue into your pipeline. It doesn’t get wrecked in technical terms, but helps your ideal client visualize success — with you by their side.
Whether you’re pitching SEM, Display Ads, or Remarketing campaigns, you need to make sure your pitch focuses on the benefits of your chosen pay-per-click strategy, team, and expertise. To achieve this, your Google Ads proposal needs to:
- Use a structure that supports your narrative
- Enable you to explain your campaign setup in laymen’s terms
- Show how you will run campaign management
- Assist you in juggling data and visual aids
- Clearly underline your strategy, workflow, deliverables, budget, and expectations
- Focus on how your work will help your customers’ get the return on investment they’re aiming for
When should you use a Google Ads proposal?
A Google Ads proposal is needed when selling PPC management services to potential clients. This type of sales proposal aims to convince your prospect that you can take their AdWords campaign to the next level while validating their trust in your expertise.
The whole point of a sales proposal is to help you forge a relationship with a potential customer, showcase the benefits of your Google Ads services, and,most importantly, secure their business.
Whether you’re a PPC agency, freelancer, or expert consultant, a Google Ads proposal can help you better explain the value of your services, demonstrate why you’re the best choice for their Google Ads campaign, and show how you can boost conversion rates.
Why use our Google Ads proposal template?
This Google Ads proposal template helps you take your prospects by the hand and lead them through all the high-level points of building PPC campaigns that get people to click and buy.
We’ve made it easy for you to tell your story. Our Google AdWords proposal template allows you to
- Easily embed images, data tables, spreadsheets, and more
- Include interactive pricing to upsell your services
- 100% match your brand for a cohesive experience
Moreover, this template also enables you to:
- Know when your prospects look at the proposal
- Share from your website, so you offer a branded experience, end-to-end
- Get data on who’s looking at your proposal, when, and for how long
- See how prospects use the proposal, with Hotjar, Google Analytics, and Mixpanel integrations
- Connect your proposal with accounting software, so you minimize data entry
As for your potential clients, they’ll be able to:
- Give their sign-off straight in the proposal
- Make credit card payments on the spot, from the document
This Google Ads proposal template makes your life — and your prospects’ — easier with an unbroken workflow that stimulates sales and takes the worry out of your own Google Ads proposal.
How to use this template
Using our AdWords proposal template is as easy as typing in a Google Doc — but a lot more interactive, engaging, and compelling than that. You can do it all in minutes:
- Build an interactive and mobile-friendly Google Ads proposal document
- Collaborate with your internal stakeholders and client decision-makers right in the document
- Monitor your prospects’ engagement, time spent on the document, and clicks
- Underline every step of your PPC strategy
- Explain your processes, deliverables, and approach
- Get into the nitty-gritty details of your Google Ads tactics, from ad copy to ad groups and account structure
- Empower your sales team to drive conversations instead of uni-directional monologues
- Focus on solutions and benefits, not bland jargon
- Embed sales collateral in any format, so prospects can access it from the proposal
- Keep your information-sharing procedure secure and compliant
Qwilr helps modern sales teams wow their buyers and drive revenue through engaging web experiences.
Web content builder
Drag and drop your way to beautiful sales collateral with our powerful editor.
Empower buyers with interactive pricing plans and quotes.
Add security features like password protection and link expiry to protect sensitive content.
Add your brand colors, logos, and custom fonts.
Optimized for mobile
Every Qwilr page is automatically optimized for mobile views.
Get deals signed on the spot with built-in e-signing ability.
Build a library of re-usable content for your sales reps to make every piece of collateral up to date and aligned to the company brand.
Track buyer engagement
Know what your customers are engaging with by tracking views, clicks and time spent on each web page.
Add Calendly links, videos, surveys, Looms, GIFs and more to every page.
Frequently Asked Questions
The easiest way to create a Google Ads proposal is by grabbing a sales proposal template focused on Google Ads services. For instance, the Qwilr Google Ads proposal enables you to easily and securely streamline information-sharing in an engaging, interactive, and fully-integrated way.
A good Google Ads strategy starts with understanding the business you’re promoting, its target audience, its current Google Ads strategy, and its competitors. Once you have this information, you can start drawing a strategy with elements like an account structure, keyword research, ad copywriting and testing, bid optimization, landing page creation, and more.
The Google Ads proposal process involves pitching your services to potential clients, then providing them with all the necessary information to make an informed decision. This includes a competitive analysis, website audit, a PPC assessment, as well as the steps involved in driving the strategy you’re proposing, the expected timeline, deliverables, results, and more.
The best way to create a Google Ads proposal is by grabbing a template specialized in this, and personalizing it with your branding, strategy, goals, and processes. Furthermore, a good Google Ads proposal is interactive, collaborative, and integrates with esignatures, real-time payment options, and analytics apps that make the entire sales process more efficient — for you and your prospects alike.
The benefits of Google Ads include a widespread network (for Display Ads), increased targeting accuracy, better ROI than traditional marketing, instant results, and a relatively low cost of entry. Furthermore, Google Ads works with other strategies, such as organic and content marketing, that can further maximize its potential.
Google Ads (formerly known as Google AdWords) offers different types of ads, such as search, display, shopping, and even video. The mechanism behind every kind of ad is different. For instance, when you run Google Display Ads, you can reach customers in your target audience while browsing websites and content. On the other hand, search ads appear when people type a certain query in Google.
Start winning with Qwilr today
Start a free trial or get a personalized product demo from the Qwilr sales team.