Create a proposal that matches your brand and design ethos by personalising it with your images, social posts, and videos embedded inline.
Interactive quoting to help improve your margins
Generate more revenue with interactive quoting. Add various packages or pricing options so your client can see how much various additions may cost.
Stay true to your brand
Customise the template to include your fonts, colours, logos and more so your photography proposal perfectly matches your brand. You can also save it all to use it again the next time.
Include e-signature capability to get your proposal or release forms signed quickly. Qwilr also has full audit trail functionality for e-signature regulation requirements.
Get paid faster
Secure, integrated payment functionality in the proposal means you can accept deposits, part payments or even full project payments on the spot via credit card.
Minimise data entry
Integrating with your accounting platform - like Xero or Quickbooks - you can use accepted proposals to generate draft invoices.
For: ALS Designs
TIMOTHY REYNOLDS PHOTOGRAPHY
My name is Timothy, and I'm a photographer. Well, that's what I tell people at least. In my own mind, I see my camera as nothing more than an instrument. An instrument to tell stories, to capture feelings, to share moments, and to connect with other people, places and things in this amazing world we live in.
I would love the opportunity to work with you and ALS Designs for your upcoming commercial photography needs for your new product line. I have done many shoots for both active lifestyle companies as well as apparel brands, so everything looks to be a great fit!
I also have experience with travel photography and have done a few shoots for Fortune 500 companies as well. This gives me a greater perspective to bring to all the work that I do, and empowers me to see fresh creative opportunities in every shoot that I do and every client I work with.
I like to keep things fun and casual, but I also take my craft very seriously in order to deliver the best images to my clients every single shoot. I enjoy hiking, basketball, and watching reruns of The Office. I love Mexican food and have been to 17 different countries.
Below, please find an overview of my services, a portfolio, a bit about my process, and a questionnaire form to get started.
Thanks, and I look forward to working with you!
This is a great option if you are well organized and know the shots that you need ahead of time for a full day of work. For apparel companies like ALS Designs, We would set up the shoot environment and get through as many SKUs (in size M) as we can. As ALS Designs is an active lifestyle brand as well, it would be great to get modeled photos in an outdoor environment as well as ghosted pictures for your online store. Depending on your needs, we may need to organize separate shoots for both of these options.
I will travel to you (less than 50 miles) with all my equipment and shoot for the full day. All edited photos will be delivered via Dropbox within 7 days. $1500
The same process as a full day shoot converted in a half-day format. This option can be good for limited quantity shots/products, or to organize a shoot for a few specific, high-end shots without needing to invest in an entire day of photography.
I will travel to you (less than 25 miles) with all my equipment and shoot for the full day. All edited photos will be delivered via Dropbox within 7 days. $800
This is my rate for a la carte services. If a shoot goes longer than expected, or if you only need a few hours of work, this is a good option.
So if you’re not sure what exactly you need, you can hire or extend by the hour and keep things flexible. $200
I prefer to build long-lasting relationships with clients and brands I believe in, and ALS Designs pairs very well with my active lifestyle. If feasible, I prefer to work within retainer relationships for clients that have consistent or ongoing needs. Retainers allow me to consistently schedule sessions for the client, and bring the price point down a bit as well. If ALS Designs thinks this might be a good partnership, let’s discuss after the first shoot! $TBD
Booking & Shooting Process
Here's how all of this works...
1. Bookings can be made directly with the Google Form at the bottom of this proposal. I’ve integrated this form directly into this proposal to make life as easy as possible for you to get started.
2. In the form, you will indicate the date, time, and location of your desired shoot specific shot list, and any other details you feel are important. After I receive this, I will schedule a call with you to discuss the details of your shoot to make sure that I fully understand exactly what ALS Designs is looking for with this photoshoot.
3. After the form is submitted, you can accept the quote in this document, which will auto-generate your starting deposit invoice. In the event of a cancellation, I will refund 30% of the initial deposit if the cancellation is made within 7 days of the shoot. If it’s less than 7 days, the initial deposit is non-refundable. The shoot can however, be rescheduled.
4. We will have a kickoff call 2 days before the shoot to confirm everything and get on the same page. This is where we will start to discuss specific details of the shoot, like how many pieces of apparel we will try to get through, what kind of look and feel you want the products to have, which outdoor/lifestyle shots ALS Designs is looking for depending on the weather, and other more specific questions like that.
5. I'll show up on time and prepared to shoot for you for the designated time. I usually arrive about 30 minutes early just to get my bearings and make sure I am fully ready to go. During this time we can also make any last minute adjustments to make sure that we hit the ground running once the shoot officially starts.
6. After receiving payment for the rest of the estimate, I will share a Dropbox folder with you within the number of days specified by your package. All photos will be professionally edited and completely ready for your use!
Ready to Get Started?
Fill out the form below and I will follow up to confirm the details!
Choose Your Package
Submit the form above, select your package, and accept the quote to formally get started!
If you are interested in a retainer-based relationship, we can discuss that after the first shoot we complete together!
I’ve worked with plenty of photographers and Tim is definitely a cut above. He showed up early, stayed late, and suggested a few shots that I had not even thought of - one of which ended up as our Facebook cover image for 6 months!” -Josh C., Organic Mashups Inc.
The thing I like the most about Tim is the speed at which he works. Sometimes working with a quality photographer can feel expensive, but Tim gets through so many products in such a short time, and they all look great. Our online conversion rate with our e-commerce products has improved 6% since he started shooting for us.” -Joslynn R., Busy Bee Apparel
“Tim has been on retainer with us for over 4 years. Do I really need to say anything more than that? The guy is legit and knows his craft like the back of his hand.” Joe V., Stacked Stereos
Thanks, and I'm looking forward to working with you.