Take a multi-media approach
Use Qwilr's simple edit tool to embed full screen images and videos inline so you can show a prospective vendor why they should list with you.
With the ability to embed spreadsheets and calendars, you can start to show your prospective vendor what they can expect to get for their property and what the outlays might be.
Personalize your submission
Use data from your Salesforce or HubSpot CRM to create tailored commercial real estate submissions.
Save and use it again
Once you've set up your template, you can save it to use again next time.
Real time communications
With the live chat feature, your prospective clients can ask you questions while they're reviewing the submission document.
If your clients are happy with what they see, they can accept your submission with the simple one-click accept button and digital signature feature.
OKC COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
Fort Holdings LLC
2816 S Ann Arbor Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
November 13, 2017
Now is the time to bring this property to market and achieve an exceptional price:
- Growing demand in Oklahoma state for medium logistics and storage sites with a preference for purchase over lease
- Strong yield compression due to limited quality industrial assets
- Scarcity of large-scale assets in key locations on offer
- Proximity to Interstate 40
- A modern 20,667sf institutional-grade facility located just off I40
- Significant loading canopies and full drive-through capabilities for B-double vehicles
- Long-term passive income leased to a multi-national tenant
$20,000,000 to $32,000,000
We have identified this warehouse as an ideal property for logistics, storage, manufacturing, product testing and more. This is an utilitarian industrial warehouse that has served businesses for over 50 years and has a variety of desirable attributes.
- Substantial site area of 44,670sf (approx) on in a dedicated industrial precinct with arterial connections to Interstate Highway 40
- The second largest industrial warehouse in East Oklahoma City a potential Gross Floor Area of 20,667sf (approx) and a height limit of 180ft
- Existing zoning permits a range of medium and heavy industrial, logistics and manufacturing uses
- Secure holding income with demolition clauses on all leases
- Land Area: 44,670sf
- Floor Area: 20,667sf
This asset will attract institutional AREITS, trust funds, interstate and local buyers.
Interstate Expression of Interest campaign to ensure the maximum possible exposure, while providing flexibility and a de-risked process.
We propose a four-week campaign beginning on March 27, 2018
Senior Agent at OKC Commercial Real Estate
Oklahoma Manufacturing Specialist (consultant)
Sole Agency: 0.75% of the sale price (excluding taxes)
Joint Agency: 1% of total sale price, split evenly between agents (excluding taxes)