About this template
Maximize the impact of your product demos with our Demo Follow-Up Template. Designed to maintain prospect engagement, this interactive template highlights key takeaways and next steps after a successful demo.
Leverage our user-friendly template to address prospects' questions, reinforce your value proposition, and accelerate the sales process. Ensure a seamless experience that keeps your leads engaged and moves them closer to conversion.
- Demo recording
- Demo slides
About the author
Tania Clarke|Head of Product Marketing
Tania heads up product marketing at Qwilr – looking after positioning, sales enablement, competitor intelligence and more. Tania brings experience from former roles at high growth startups like Atlassian and Safety Culture.
A demo follow-up template is a valuable resource for businesses aiming to maximize the impact of their product or service demonstrations. It serves as a tool to continue the conversation initiated during the demo and reinforce key points while addressing any lingering questions or concerns. This step is crucial in nurturing relationships with potential customers and guiding them towards making a purchasing decision.
Using a demo follow-up template offers the advantage of consistent messaging. It enables you to include all essential information in a clear and concise manner, minimizing confusion or misunderstandings that may arise from individualized emails.
A demo follow-up template should be used after delivering a demo presentation to potential customers. This template allows you to send a follow-up email to reinforce your message and maintain the conversation. It serves as an opportunity to address any inquiries, provide additional information, and demonstrate the value of your product or service.
Utilizing a demo follow-up template is crucial for closing deals and exhibiting your commitment to excellent customer service. It conveys your appreciation for their time and interest while establishing a personal connection and fostering trust.
When composing the demo follow-up email, ensure it is tailored to the specific needs and interests of the potential customer. Address any concerns raised during the demo and offer relevant details on how your product or service can benefit them. Incorporating testimonials or case studies from satisfied customers further validates your offering.
Include a clear call-to-action in the email, guiding potential customers to the next steps. Whether it involves scheduling a follow-up call, initiating a trial, or making a purchase, make it simple for them to take action by providing explicit instructions and contact information.
- Time-saving: By utilizing a pre-written template, you can save time and effort that would otherwise be spent crafting individual follow-up emails after each demo. This enables you to focus on other essential tasks, such as nurturing relationships and closing deals.
- Consistency: A template ensures consistency in your messaging and branding. All team members can use the same language, tone, and key points, reinforcing your brand identity and establishing trust with potential customers.
- Increased meetings: Following up promptly and effectively after a demo is crucial for converting leads into customers. Research indicates that timely follow-up within 24 hours significantly improves conversion rates. A well-structured follow-up email using a template helps address potential concerns, provide additional information, and reinforce the value proposition, increasing the likelihood of conversion.
- Scalability and training: Templates can be easily scaled to accommodate various scenarios and stages of the sales process. They serve as valuable training tools for new team members, ensuring they adhere to established messaging and can quickly become proficient in follow-up communication.
Thank you for choosing this demo follow-up template. Here's how you can use it to increase your chances of converting your potential customers into actual ones:
- Open the email template in your email client. This template has been designed to work with most email clients, so you can use it with confidence.
- Customize it to fit your specific situation. While this template provides a solid foundation, it's important to tailor it to your unique product or service. Make sure to fill in the blanks with the relevant information that will make your offer stand out.
- Personalize the email. Adding a personal touch to your email can go a long way in building trust with your potential customers. Use your recipient's name in the greeting and add a sentence or two to make the email sound less robotic and more human.
- Add a clear CTA. The call-to-action should be specific and relevant to the recipient's needs. Make it clear what you want them to do next, whether it's scheduling a demo or signing up for a free trial.
- Proofread. Before you hit send, take a few minutes to read through your email and check for typos or grammatical errors. A well-written email can make a big difference in how your potential customers perceive your brand.
Remember, following up with potential customers is an important part of the sales process. By using this template, you can save time and increase your chances of success. Good luck!
A tool packed with features
Establish your brand settings once and automatically apply to every piece of collateral.
Collect payments instantly from customers with Stripe or direct to your own payment system.
Security & GDPR
Add security features like password protection and link expiry to protect sensitive content.
Add Calendly links, videos, surveys, Looms, GIFs and more to every page.
Get deals signed on the spot with built-in e-signing ability.
Create a library of reusable content for sales reps.
Showcase your value with an interactive ROI calculator embedded in your Qwilr pages.
Set up permissions so your team accesses only what they need.
Empower buyers with interactive pricing plans and quotes.
Templates for every use case
Explore templates for sales, marketing, customer success, sales enablement and more.Explore proposal templates
Frequently asked questions
Your demo follow-up email should include the following information:
- A thank-you message for attending the demo presentation.
- A summary of the key points covered in the demo.
- An explanation of how your product or service can solve the recipient's pain points.
- A clear CTA that encourages the recipient to take the next step, such as scheduling a follow-up call or booking a demo.
Following up on a sales demo involves sending a personalized email that thanks the recipient for attending, summarizes the key points covered during the demo, and provides additional information about your product or service. The email should also contain a clear CTA that encourages the recipient to take the next step.
It's best to follow up with demo leads within 24 hours of the demo presentation. This timeframe is crucial because research shows that following up within the first hour increases the chances of conversion. However, if you can't follow up within 24 hours, try to do it as soon as possible.
When following up before a demo booking, make sure your message is personalized and adds value to the recipient. Try to understand the prospect's pain points and provide a solution that can help them. Your message should also include a clear CTA that encourages the recipient to book a demo with you.