Proposals that tell your story
Showcase your best work by embedding videos, images, tweets, websites and more within your public relations proposal.
Upsell through interactive quoting
Generate more revenue by adding interactive quotes that allow clients to see what the pricing would look like if they add that extra upsell or better service package.
Be on brand
Setup your brand styles, including fonts, colours, logos and more so that your public relations proposal matches your brand perfectly. And you can save it all to use for the next client.
See all interactions in your CRM
See when clients view and accept your proposal as activity against their record in your CRM. Works with Salesforce, HubSpot, Pipedrive, Dynamics & more.
Immediate invoicing automatically creates a draft invoice in your accounting software when your public relations proposal has been accepted.
Get paid faster by using our simple and secure payments integration with Stripe. Clients can securely pay deposits, part payments or full charge by credit card right in the proposal so you can get paid instantly.
Public Relations Proposal
Built to bring visibility and spark conversations for Sunscape Consulting
BY KRIS ASLESON | REYNOLDS PR |email@example.com
Dear Sunscape Consulting:
Thank you for taking the time to discuss your company's challenges and opportunities with me. I speak for our entire firm when I say that I truly believe an effective public relations campaign is one of the wisest investments you can make right now. We'll share why we feel that way throughout the proposal, but for now I just wanted to say personally that I enjoyed our time discussing (key client pain point / opportunity / need) , and I believe we have the skills and experience need to drive results for you and your company.
Thanks for your time and I look forward to your thoughts on this proposal!
-Kris Asleson, Principal
It's no longer enough to just sit back and hope that running your business with integrity leads to word-of-mouth growth. You need to be proactive, and Reynolds PR knows exactly how to facilitate that effort.
PR can and will re-establish Sunscape Consulting as an industry leader
Sunscape Consulting has built a strong reputation over the last four decades. However, in our fast moving world, a stellar image can quickly be overcrowded by crafty competitors using both digital and traditional PR tactics to gain more exposure and brand awareness than previously accessible. New fly-by-night brands have been encroaching on Sunscape Consulting market share through clever avenues and Sunscape Consulting brand has become less visible than in years past.
The time is now to strike back. In addition to re-establishing media relations to put Sunscape Consulting back in the public eye more frequently,
Sustain campaign is about to launch and offers a perfect foundation to build not just a strong PR campaign for the short-term, but a powerful, continuous effort going forward across the entire company.
This PR effort will consist of the following elements over the next year:
- Strategic public relations plan - we will begin by working closely with Sunscape Consulting to build a bonafide game plan, identifying a cohesive vision, setting goals and outlining deliverables and ROI targets.
- Media list development - we will work with Sunscape Consulting to identify and establish relationships key media partners across TV, radio, print, and digital platforms.
- Press releases & media pitching - We will write, distribute, contact and follow up with media prospects across all relevant outlets for Sunscape Consulting.
- Monthly review of all media coverage, social media mentions, website traffic and other key analytics to track sustainability and overall success of campaign.
In this section we will review Sunscape Consulting's strengths and weaknesses against its key competitors with significant consideration given to current market and consumer trends.
Market Share Analysis
Over the last five years, Sunscape Consulting market share has been diminishing.
The chart below offers a bird's eye view of the challenges that Sunscape Consulting is facing. Market share is being lost due to new competitors entering the market and gaining greater visibility despite offering a lesser product.
Audience & Awareness Review
Despite owning the greatest share of the market, Sunscape Consulting is lagging in many key areas related to brand recognition.
The chart below offers a strong argument for why Sunscape Consulting is losing market share to competitors with greater visibility and audiences.
Strengths & Weaknesses
While changes are necessary to improve Sunscape Consulting market positioning, the road is paved for success.
- Has been in business over 40 years
- Superior product line
- Operational systems in place for growth
- Brand viewed with integrity
- Relying too heavily on word-of-mouth business
- No existing PR plan for improving visibility
- Less digitally-minded than competitors with marketing efforts
Goals & Objectives
Here are our primary high-level targets:
- Re-connect with past media relationships and develop new ones at target media outlets and influencers.
- Build and implement an aggressive PR strategy to recapture market share and increase Sunscape Consulting's visibility.
- Improve audience sizes and engagement opportunities across all relevant social media platforms.
- Create and implement an excellent product launch campaign for Product X, leveraging this the perfect opportunity to reignite media relationships and create viral buzz.
- Establish and work towards KPIs to evaluate the sustainability and success of the PR campaign
Here's how we will achieve our goals:
Build Media Contacts
- Create a database of media contacts organized by media outlet, title, name, phone, email and beat to begin establishing and building relationships with TV, radio, and magazine outlets.
- Begin building relationships through weekly contacts with known social media personalities to identify collaboration opportunities through influencer marketing tactics.
- Sync media contact strategy with overall PR plan to stay on top of seasonal opportunities to land valuable media coverage by executing quarterly outreach.
Successfully Launch Product X
- Write a press release and send a media kit to key media outlets and influencers; track engagement and follow up efforts through the media list database.
- Plan and implement a social media giveaway to create buzz and engagement around Product X.
- Track all media mentions and social engagement against competitors and target KPIs.
Improve Social Media Followings and Performance
- Add social media integration to Sunscape Consulting's website.
- Run weekly Facebook Ads and Twitter Ads to increase visibility and fan base.
- Begin creating weekly blog content to share via social media.
Develop Overall Strategy & Evaluation Campaign ROI
- Collaborate to build strategic public relations plan within the first quarter of the campaign.
- Use software to track media mentions and other metrics related to PR performance.
- Review progress at quarterly review meetings.
"If I was down to my last dollar, I'd spend it on Public Relations."
-Bill Gates, Microsoft Founder
Now let's take a look at all the components of this public relations proposal.
Sunscape Consulting needs to engage Millennial car enthusiasts.
Our target audience will consist of those who:
- Are ages 22-35
- Live on the East Coast
- Consume media related to the automobile industry
- Have a household income above 65k
Sunscape Consulting needs to re-establish their authority among automobile media.
We will be working to target several key media outlets:
- Automobile magazine
- Car & Driver
- Auto Enthusiast (Digital)
Several primary messaging strategies will the world know that Sunscape Consulting is back and better than ever.
Key public relations messaging ideas include:
"Sustain is not just here to revolutionize the automobile experience, but it represents Sunscape Consulting's commitment to investing in more cutting edge products."
"Sunscape Consulting has been in business longer than any of their competitors and is seizing new opportunities to serve the modern customer."
"Sunscape Consulting has recently invested in several new technologies and approaches to take their historically dominant business to even higher levels of success."
A strategic public relations effort will leverage a variety of tactics to reposition Sunscape Consulting as an industry leader.
The tactics we will be using for this campaign include:
Media Outreach and Management - We will create a comprehensive database of all relevant media outlets, contacts and influencers. We will track correspondences and engage in appropriate outreach around key company activities.
Press Releases - Copywriting, media kit assembly, distribution, tracking and all other components of a press release around Product X and other appropriate products from Sunscape Consulting.
Social Media & Influencer Marketing - A heavy emphasis on digital strategies will be utilized to capture new and lost customers through modern tactics, driving traffic to Sunscape Consulting's blog, website and online store, while also building strong social audiences.
Speaking Opportunities - We will work to secure speaking and interview opportunities with key publications, enabling the leadership at Sunscape Consulting to directly drive forward their new position in the market.
Here's how we envision the next 12 months going:
By 1st of Month
Proposal accepted, contract signed and program prepped to begin.
Strategic plan development, media list research and development, key information gathered around Product X and prepped for promotion.
Media outreach around Sustain launch, including press release and media kit distribution, digital strategies fully deployed.
Cultivate successful media relationships established, promote speaking opportunities and interviews, run social media giveaway promotions.
Review strategic plan and evaluate campaign success; develop an ongoing strategy for year 2.
It's always good to be on the same page going into a partnership.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Media list development, outreach and tracking
- All related copywriting requirements
- Social media strategy and consulting
- Monthly reporting
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Graphic design services
- Social media management and ad buying
- Printing & shipping costs
- Other 3rd party fees not described in the estimate below
Here's how we will evaluate performance:
- Instant notifications of all media mentions
- Monthly reports tracking all KPIs
- Quarterly review and strategic planning sessions
Proposed budget for the upcoming year. Does not include hard costs of advertising or other third party fees.
If you have any questions about this quote, feel free to get in touch anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to drive great PR for Sunscape Consulting!
Reynolds PR has been in business since 2003 and has grown by maintaining a fierce commitment to adding value around every corner. Our 360 degree model brings ideas on the front end, evaluation on the back end, and clear communication and delivery all the way through.
Our 4.9 Google star rating should say more than anything we can about how we approach business. We are serious but also understand that a working relationship has to be enjoyable and fun for everyone. We consistently hit deadlines, meet ROI goals and smile on our way to success.
With 5 offices across the U.S., and consistent engagement at media events, Reynolds PR is a known name across key media publications and personnel. We are devoted to continuing our commitment to excellence with this campaign opportunity!
The Sky is the Limit!
Thanks for your time and we look forward to reviewing this proposal with you. Just schedule a time below to review and we will talk to you then!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This agreement between [Company Name] and [Client Name] shall commence on September 1, 2017 and remain valid until September 1, 2018. By signing this contract, you give [Company Name] the right and responsibility to identify, create, and execute public relations campaigns that contribute the goodwill and brand image of [Client Name].
This agreement is terminable from both sides with an interim notice period to facilitate any incomplete projects or financial settlement from either party.
[Company Name] shall not agree to represent any other company or individuals whose interests are at conflict with [Client Name]. [Client Name] shall not hire any other company to represent or partially undertake the tasks that [Company Name] has agreed to manage.
[Client Name] will offer full support to [Company Name], informing them of developments or any information that may be useful in promoting the client’s public image.[Company Name] is responsible to keep all information confidential unless identified otherwise in consultation with [Client Name].
While [Company Name] has strong relationships with editors and publishers, we cannot guarantee any earned media coverage for [Client Name].
[Company Name] and its associated directors, officers, partners, employees, attorneys and agents shall be indemnified, reimbursed, held harmless and defended from and against any and all claims, demands, causes of action, liabilities, losses and expenses that may be imposed upon them by the nature of the work undertaken by this agreement.
[Client Name] agrees to work with [Company Name] according to the specified timeframe by providing timely feedback and responses, and understands that non-responsiveness that leads to extended timelines may incur additional fees.
[Client Name] and [Company Name] agree to operate with mutual confidentiality around all components of this campaign, with authorization required to share details related to this partnership with outside parties.
[Client Name] agrees to NET 15 payment terms with invoices to be sent monthly. A card will be kept on file and billed if the invoice has not been paid after 15 days.
Travel expenses beyond a 25 mile radius of [Company Name's] operation are reimbursable by [Client Name].
This agreement may be cancelled by either party with 30 days notice. If [Client Name] opts out through no fault of [Company Name], [Company Name] will be compensated for pro-rated amounts of remaining fees and any expenses due.