About this template
Elevate your sales outreach with our Outbound Meeting Booking Template. Designed to streamline the meeting scheduling process, this interactive template features an embedded calendar for effortless appointment booking.
Empower your sales development representatives to create a lasting impression from the very beginning. This user-friendly template optimizes outbound prospecting, driving more meetings and increasing conversion rates for your sales team.
- BDR/SDR personalized welcome
- Company value propositions
- Calendly embed section
- Contact us information
About the author
John Paul Casillas|Sales Development Team Lead
John Paul leads the Sales Development team at Qwilr and is passionate about helping ambitious companies deliver exceptional sales experiences.
Acquiring meetings is a difficult and skilled task. BDR’s and SDR’s need to use any method at their disposal to grab a prospects attention and convince them their time is best spent exploring their product.
To grab a prospect’s attention, here at Qwilr we develop personalized book a meeting pages that we send to every prospect. We’re able to highlight our value, personalize the page to the prospects company and situation, and provide an easy avenue to book in a time to speak with Account Executives.
Use Qwilr’s interactive web-based selling tool to impress prospects and move your team into a modern selling approach with Qwilr’s interactive templates, built for the web.
A meeting booking template should be utilized whenever you need to schedule a meeting with potential clients or stakeholders. Here are some specific situations where a meeting booking template can be beneficial:
- Sales Pitches: When reaching out to prospects for sales pitches or product demonstrations, a meeting booking template can help you effectively communicate the purpose and value of the meeting.
- Follow-Up Meetings: After an initial interaction or presentation, a meeting booking template can streamline the process of scheduling follow-up meetings. It allows you to quickly propose available dates and times, making it convenient for both parties to find a suitable meeting slot.
- Demos and Presentations: This helps set clear expectations and ensures that all necessary preparations are made for a successful session.
- Business Development: It allows you to propose meetings to discuss potential opportunities, partnerships, or collaborations in a structured and professional manner.
- Managing Busy Schedules: It allows you to keep track of important details such as meeting dates, times, locations, and agendas. This is particularly helpful when managing multiple meetings and trying to efficiently allocate your time.
Qwilr's Meeting Booking Template offers a range of benefits that can enhance your outbound BDR/SDR activities and improve your results:
- Enhanced Visual Appeal: The Meeting Booking Template features a sleek and modern design that helps your outreach emails stand out. Its visually appealing layout, coupled with attractive visuals, grabs the attention of your prospects and creates a positive impression.
- Customizability: You can incorporate your own branding elements, adjust colors and fonts, and modify the layout to suit your specific requirements. This level of customization ensures that the template represents your brand effectively.
- Conversion Optimization: It includes clear and compelling calls-to-action, highlights your unique value proposition, and presents all the necessary information upfront. By making it easy for prospects to respond positively and book a meeting, you can boost your conversion rates.
- Time Efficiency: The template saves you time by eliminating the need to create outreach emails from scratch each time.
- Professionalism: By utilizing a well-designed template, you demonstrate professionalism and attention to detail. This instills confidence in your prospects and increases the likelihood of a favorable response.
- Scalability: This makes it suitable for teams that require efficient outreach to a broad audience.
Using Qwilr's Meeting Booking Template is straightforward. Firstly, you'll need to sign up for Qwilr and create a new meeting booking document. Once you've done that, you can customize the template to fit your specific needs.
This might include changing the wording of the meeting request, tweaking the meeting time and location, and customizing the branding to align with your company's overall image.
Once you're happy with the document, you can send it out to potential clients and monitor its performance using Qwilr's analytics dashboard.
A tool packed with features
Establish your brand settings once and automatically apply to every piece of collateral.
Collect payments instantly from customers with Stripe or direct to your own payment system.
Security & GDPR
Add security features like password protection and link expiry to protect sensitive content.
Add Calendly links, videos, surveys, Looms, GIFs and more to every page.
Get deals signed on the spot with built-in e-signing ability.
Create a library of reusable content for sales reps.
Showcase your value with an interactive ROI calculator embedded in your Qwilr pages.
Set up permissions so your team accesses only what they need.
Empower buyers with interactive pricing plans and quotes.
Templates for every use case
Explore templates for sales, marketing, customer success, sales enablement and more.Explore sales process templates
Frequently asked questions
When creating a meeting booking page, there are a few key elements you'll want to include. These include:
- Purpose of the meeting: Clearly state the purpose of the meeting so potential clients understand what they can expect.
- Meeting time and location: Provide potential clients with all the details they need to plan for the meeting, including the date, time, and location.
- Attendees: Outline who will be attending the meeting so clients know who to expect and can plan their questions and conversation topics accordingly.
- Contact information: Provide a direct point of contact for potential clients to reach out to with any questions or concerns.
There are a few things to keep in mind when creating an effective meeting booking page:
- You'll want to ensure your meeting booking page is visually appealing and easy to read. Use clear language and concise descriptions to avoid confusion.
- Tailor the page to your target audience by using relevant, industry-specific language and personalizing your messaging.
- Track and analyze your results over time to identify what's working and what's not.
While there's no one-size-fits-all approach to booking meetings, there are a few tactics that tend to be effective. These include:
- Personalization: Tailor your messaging to the specific recipient, referencing their company or recent news articles they've been featured in.
- Email subject line optimization: Use a catchy, attention-grabbing subject line to increase the likelihood of your email being opened.
- Social media outreach: Use LinkedIn and other platforms to connect with potential clients and build a relationship with them before pitching a meeting.
- Multichannel outreach: Don't rely solely on email or social media. Mix up your outreach methods to increase your chances of success.