About this template
If you're often navigating complex deal cycles, 30 Minutes to President's Club Joint Execution Plan template is an essential resource to add to your toolkit.
Collaborate with your buyer on success criteria, impact calculations, and a robust action plan that addresses their motivation to purchase.
Haven't grabbed 30MPC + Qwilr's Multithreading Power Plays? Swipe them here.
- Executive summary
- Key priorities
- ROI calculator
- Success criteria
- Action plan
A joint execution plan is a coordinated strategy outlining the specific actions, timelines, and responsibilities of multiple parties working together to achieve a common goal.
An effective JEP covers:
- What actions need to be taken to achieve the buyer's objective and get the deal done?
- Who needs to complete what actions and when?
By collaborating on a JEP, both parties can align their expectations, resources, and efforts, facilitating smoother implementation and a higher probability of success.
A joint execution plan is particularly useful once your champion is on board, and you have secured time with decision-makers. It serves as a tool to manage the deal to close by putting all necessary steps in writing and fostering collaboration with your champion within the organization.
- Incorporate the JEP into your recap email to clearly lay out the next steps in the sales cycle.
- Explicitly name the stakeholders you wish to engage with throughout the process (and some context as to why it's in the champion's best interest to bring them into the fold.)
Using 30MPC's JEP template will help you navigate the deal cycle with important key decision makers, and get to close, faster.
As you go about creating a joint execution plan with you champion, you should look to collaborate with them on the following:
- Executive summary: The overview of the opportunity and primary considerations.
- Key priorities: The main goals and focus areas to ensure all stakeholders are aligned.
- ROI calculations: The anticipated return on investment (time/energy).
- Success criteria: How the success of the project can be measured.
- Key stakeholders: The individuals or teams that would need to be involved in the decision or implementation on both sides.
- Action plan: The specific actions, designated owners, and deadlines.
Remember, be sure to collaborate with your buyer on this. It's called a joint execution plan for a reason!
Qwilr is a great fit for joint execution plans, and for sales collateral and proposals more broadly:
- Customize your content: Create interactive sales material that impresses buyers. Send a URL instead of endless attachments and email chains.
- Close deals faster: Empowers buyers to sign, pay, and upsell themselves through one interactive page, designed to help you close deals with velocity.
- Track buyer engagement: See what buyers are reading and clicking on and personalize your next touchpoint based on their behaviors.
- Scale with automation: Create templates and asset libraries that automatically create sales material in one-click from a CRM.
A tool packed with features
Establish your brand settings once and automatically apply to every piece of collateral.
Collect payments instantly from customers with Stripe or direct to your own payment system.
Security & GDPR
Add security features like password protection and link expiry to protect sensitive content.
Add Calendly links, videos, surveys, Looms, GIFs and more to every page.
Get deals signed on the spot with built-in e-signing ability.
Create a library of reusable content for sales reps.
Showcase your value with an interactive ROI calculator embedded in your Qwilr pages.
Set up permissions so your team accesses only what they need.
Empower buyers with interactive pricing plans and quotes.
Templates for every use case
Explore templates for sales, marketing, customer success, sales enablement and more.Explore sales process templates
Frequently asked questions
Qwilr empowers sales teams to maximize their success throughout the sales cycle. The platform enables sellers to build customized proposals and sales assets quickly, easily, and always on-brand, addressing specific buyer needs to ensure confidence in their purchasing decisions.
Qwilr achieves this by transitioning sales teams from outdated and fragmented methods of selling to a seamless, web-based buyer experience that integrates with your CRM. This approach provides unique buyer insights, helping you make the most of every deal.
‘Asking for power’ refers to seeking access to decision-makers or individuals with the authority to make purchasing decisions within the prospect’s organization.
The ‘person in power’ is the decision-maker or individual who has the authority to make a purchasing decision.